- MORE FREE TIME
- Improve my photography skills
- Read a hundred books (seriously, I think I'll make that a goal!!)
- Use the loads of art books Dad has gotten and improve my art skills
- Post more on here! It'll be weekly or less because I won't have this school computer
- Walk my dog every day. He's not mean, but he isn't very social, so I'm hoping that getting out and around will improve that.
- Do some DIY projects!! Especially this yarn lantern by MADE
- I got hired!! My first official job <3 I really hope I like it!
- I'll get money!! If I'm going to learn how to drive and get a new phone, I'll need money..
- I'm actually looking forward to my classes!!! Sophomore year was pretty boring because I just had to complete graduation requirements with my classes, and it's just an in between year...
- World History Honors
- Chemistry (the only one I'm NOT looking forward to)
- Pre-Calculus Honors (this one I'm a little wary about, but my math teacher said I'd be bored in normal Pre Calc, sooo xxfingers crossedxx)
- Print Media Workshop (so excited!! School newpaper and yearbook in this class. Lots of extra work and out of class stuff but I think I'll thrive!)
- Advanced Art
- Freedom Fortune 500 (class that acts as a business, making Bulldog merchandise, and filling orders, also pretty excited for this one!)
- Intro to Business ( I'm contemplating going into business, so this will tell me if I actually like business classes! )
- Study Hall
What are your summer plans?? Let me know in the comments below or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org